Why should I become a member?

Why should I become a member?

The Culture of Christ is a not-for-profit, but for purpose organization that is building a sustainable business model that offers content and services that will accrue economic and intrinsic value to its members in amounts greater than the price they will pay.

At the point where our revenue exceeds our expenses, we will invest 90% of our net proceeds back into the platform so that we can continue to partner with and hire world-class Christian content creators. The remaining 10% will be donated to ministry and missions.

The underlying business model for the platform is simple and straightforward.

  • No advertising on the site

  • A generous amount of content will always be available for free for all

  • A free membership option is available that gets you access to content that isn't available for all, like access to the four most recent weeks of Hymn-a-Week and Devotionals delivered via email every Monday

  • A paid membership optio at $6 monthly or $60 for the year, is available. This gets you access to all of the content on the site, including full unlimited access to the Hymn-a-Week and Devotionals archives, audio versions of selected articles for those who would rather listen to the content and exclusive video extras in selected articles

Our goal is to reach 1,500 subscribers as soon possible. This will afford us the opportunity to execute all of the items in our initial business plan.

If you like what you've seen and read so far, please consider becoming a member. And please tell your family and friends.

Click here now to subscribe.